I’ve finished the first part of my book tour for The Damage Done, with events in New York, Boston, Pittsburgh, San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Huntington Beach, CA. But I leave tomorrow for the next leg of it. Here’s where I’m headed:
- Oct. 30: Houston (Murder by the Book, 5pm)
- Nov. 2: Scottsdale (The Poisoned Pen, 7pm)
- Nov. 3: Glendale, AZ (Velma Teague Branch Library, 11am)
- Nov. 5 & 6: Philadelphia (NoirCon)
- Nov. 7: West Chester, PA (Chester County Book & Music Company, 1pm)
- Nov. 10: Huntington, NY (Book Revue, 7pm)
- Nov. 17: Toronto (Sleuth of Baker Street, 7pm)
Of the places I’m going, I know Toronto well, and I’m aware of many places I can get gluten-free meals in Philadelphia. But Houston and Scottsdale, I don’t. If anyone has any suggestions for where to eat while I’m in these places, please let me know!
Also, I’m incredibly grateful for the warm response my novel has received! The Damage Done has been praised as a â€œrazor sharp mystery debutâ€¦ a great portrait of sisterly love, despite a dysfunctional past, as well as a highly satisfying mysteryâ€ by Publishers Weekly, â€œa tale of nonstop action with a nice final twistâ€ by Booklist, and â€œone of the best debuts Iâ€™ve read in yearsâ€ by Jon Jordan of Crimespree Magazine. The Globe & Mail has also given it a great review. If you’re a mystery or thriller fan â€” or know someone who is â€” I hope you’ll check out the book!